Finally an easy way
for agents to work with FSBOs.
it’s a piece of
"Companies like Homepie are really helping to push the industry forward."
San Diego. CA
This is what I did, and you can probably relate...
2. Wait 11 minutes for it to fully start up
3. Hook up to sister's WiFi
4. Sign into my state board account
5. Sign into the MLS
6. Sign into Glide
7. Sign into Docusign
8. Review dozens of pages of tedious offer details
9. Prepare multiple counters
10. Correct random terms that agents included
11. Combine pdfs as needed
12. Discuss all details with seller
13. Discuss/Negotiate details with buyer’s agents
14. Send docs and counters to seller for signature
15. Send each buyer’s agent an individual response
Fountain Valley, CA
Listing agents can leverage our digital offer technology too!
Add your next listing to Homepie and share your listings offer link in the MLS to take advantage of our time-saving all digital offer process including seamless multiple offer handling.
Chat with us today!
Tip: You don’t need to necessarily add every detail and every photo if you are just using it for offer and/or transaction management. Just add the basics so that you can provide the offer link to the agent community via the private offer instructions in your MLS. This is the most efficient way to make Homepie work for you right away.
Sending your buyer through the Homepie Certified buyer program helps your buyer stand out. Our seller’s trust us, and they trust our partners. Seller’s will see the green Certified Buyer’s Badge and feel confident knowing that your buyer is pre-qualified by a trusted Homepie lender. Our Certified Buyer program has helped many buyers win properties they otherwise might not have. Click here to get your client started with the Certified Buyer approval process.